Sign in to follow this  
Noveka

Noveka's support application

Name(optional): Eric

In-game name: Noveka

What time zone you live in: Cst (America)

How much time you can spend on the server (avrg.): On average, I spend 30-50 hours a week on goldenscape. Mostly overnights.

How you contributed to the game: Have helped numerous beginner players with starter information, items to help the long grind, suggestions on what to aim for next and have helped mediate many arguments or disagreements while online.

How long you have been playing(Playtime Hours): Currently I have 668H played on GS, I have been playing since the original server released and have been hooked ever since.

What you can add to the server (anything special that makes you differ from others): I'm particularly adept, at putting myself in other people's positions, to better understand where they're coming from and helping to settle situations. I'm often helping to settle disagreements, or arguments between other players, or clarifying information with items/quests. I have a lot of GS experience under my belt, and I feel like I could benefit the server most by being on mainly when staff numbers are low (overnight early am).

How are you dealing with problems: I'm fairly well versed in dealing with problems, as half of what I do for a living is  a virtual service provider, i'm used to having to creatively solve, and remedy most personal/ business related issues.

How are you with dealing with people: i'd like to believe i'm moderately  proficient in handling people, I find it fairly easy to see from other people's positions and understand their frustration, while helping to ease them into understanding an outside view as well. It takes an incredible amount to actually make me genuinely upset, so keeping my cool is never an issue.